- To raise students’ interest in this subject and let them acquire a sense of satisfaction from learning it.
- To help students acquire the knowledge of the laws, principles and concepts of Physics and the application of Physics in daily life.
- To help students understand the relationship between laws of Physics and principles of Physics.
- To help students acquire the knowledge, skills and attitude required for scientific exploration.
- To develop students’ ability to apply their acquired knowledge to solve problems.
- To enhance curriculum planning.
- To promote mobile Learning.
- To reinforce gifted education.
Cheng Ho Kwun