- To help students understand how natural environments influence human
activities, and how human activities alter natural environments.
- To provide trainings to help students effectively select, use and analyse
appropriate geographical and generic skills for investigating geographical questions and issues.
- To recognise the role of perceptions, values and attitudes in decision-making
about through different learning activities.
- To cater for learner diversity: Mobile learning for the analysis and interpretation of geographical information to gifted students at different levels
- To enhance life planning education: Field studies courses and events to help enriching their academic or career aspirations
Ng King Yeung