Junior Secondary Stage:
- To develop students’ interest in Mathematics and strengthen their logical analysis and reasoning abilities so that they can learn happily.
- To continue to develop students’ arithmetic ability.
- To enhance students’ skills in manipulating mathematical symbols.
- To introduce Mathematics concepts to help students understand the application of Mathematics in daily life.
Senior Secondary Stage:
- To further develop students’ Mathematics knowledge, skills and concepts.
- To equip students with comprehensive Mathematics concepts so that they can fulfill the requirements for further studies and future career development.
- To enhance students’ Mathematical ability and strengthen their confidence in Mathematics, and develop their ability to use Mathematics to solve problems, reason and communicate.
- To help students to use Mathematics as a tool to understand other subjects.
- To promote inter-flow between teachers so as to enhance the quality of teaching.
- To encourage teachers to pursue further education in order to strengthen their professional knowledge of the subject.
- To enhance curriculum planning.
- To enhance mobile learning.
- To reinforce gifted education.
Choi Chun Tung
Wong Cheuk Hin
(Assistant Panel Head)
Chu Chun Chuen
Lin Chak Fai
Hui Yu Yuk
Lee Wai Lit
Cheng Pui Ki